In 2008, I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. After the better part of a year, I went into remission, and I realized I wanted to work with other cancer fighters. I went back to school and earned my Master in Social Work from Loyola University Chicago. Since my career change, I’ve worked in refugee resettlement, cancer treatment, hospice care, and the acute inpatient setting. I am now a Clinical Therapist in outpatient behavioral health in the city of Chicago, and I manage a part-time private practice. My goal is to foster an environment where clients feel supported, validated, and empowered.
- Loyola University Chicago, MA in Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Illinois
- Certified Heart-Centered Hypnotherapist
- Certified Solution-Focused Practitioner (IASTI, Denver Center for SFBT)
- Individual and Family Therapy for Children, Adolescents, Adults, and the Elderly
- Couples Counseling
- Terminal and Chronic Illness
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief Counseling
- Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy
- Work & Career Issues
- Stress Management
$150 per 50-minute session.